On Tuesday, January 3, 2012 at 8:30 PM Eastern, I will be leading the first ever Following The Truth Twitter chat! Immediately after my radio show (from 8 – 8:30 PM) on BlogTalkRadio, I’ll kick off the 30 minute chat on Twitter. We’ll be discussing the topic “Why Should I Pray?”, which is also the subject of the radio show that evening. Want to participate? Here’s all you have to do:
1. Join Twitter (if you’re not already a member). It’s free and only takes a few minutes. Click here to sign up.
2. Follow @thecathtruth on Twitter (that’s me!).
3. On Tuesday, at 8:30 PM Eastern, sign on to Twitter and enter #fttchat (it stands for Following The Truth chat) in the Search box and press the magnifying glass icon. That will let you see all of the tweets for our chat.
4. If you’d like to participate, simply put #fttchat after your tweet (to ensure that everyone sees your comment). You can ask questions, respond to my questions, respond to other people’s questions…whatever you like. We’ll have a 30 minute discussion about prayer!
5. That’s all there is to it! If you’d like to find out more about Twitter chats, click here.
I’m looking forward to chatting with you all on Tuesday January 3rd, 2012 at 8:30 PM Eastern…See you on Twitter!